By Rising River Farm
This one has been kid tested and approved!
- 1 small sweet onion chopped small
- 1 big clove garlic minced
- 1 cup cubed zucchini and/or crookneck
- 1 large handful green bean trimmed and snapped in two
- ¼ cup green or red pepper, chopped (I prefer red)
- 1 lb cubed potatoes (Finns or Fingerlings are best, but any type will do.)
- 1 medium red tomato cubed or 10 Sungold cherry tomatoes halved
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Optional: ½ cup grated cheddar cheese or crumbled feta
- In one frying pan saute garlic and potatoes of your choice.
- While potatoes are cooking chop all the other veggies and have them ready.
- When the potatoes are almost done, sauté in another pan onion, zucchini, and trimmed green beans to the doneness you prefer. I like things still crunchy and vibrant green. Add salt and pepper to taste as they cook.
- When both pans are done, combine into one and mix. Enjoy as is, or do as I do and grate a little cheddar or crumble some feta on top, cover with a lid, and let melt a minute removed from heat.
- Chop up sungold cherry tomatoes and/or red tomatoes and sprinkle on top.