From Clean Food by Terry Walters
1 bunch broccoli
2 TBLS flax seed oil
1 tsp ume plum vinegar
2 TBLS tpasted sesame seeds
1. Cut broccoli florets from stems. Chop florets into pieces and place in pot.
2. Trim and discard dry ends from broccoli stems. Peel outer skins, chop stems and add to pot with florets.
3. Add 2 inches of water, cover, bring to boil and cook 2-3 minutes or until bright green and just tender.
4. Drain water and toss broccoli with flax seed oil and vinegar.
5. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.