You can use snow peas, sugar snaps, and/or shell peas.
2 lb shelled peas or 1 lbs snow peas or sugar snaps
1/4 cup sesame seeds
1 clove garlic, presses or minced
1 tsp dijon mustard
1 TBLS lemon juice
1/4 tsp salt
pepper to taste
1 TBLS red wine vinegar
1/4 cup olive oil
1 1/2 tsp sesame oil
1. Cook peas in boiling water for about 30 seconds, until crisp-tender.
2. Drain and rinse with cold water.
3. In a heavy skillet, toast sesame seeds until brown, about 3 minutes.
4. In a bowl, combine garlic, mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
5. Blend in vinegar and oils.
6. Add peas and toasted seeds.
7. Chill and serve.