By Rising River Farm
We enjoy this with stir fried vegetables and rice noodles.
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 T soy sauce
- 1 large clove garlic-finely minced
- ½ cup hot water
- 3 T apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp dried crushed red pepper
- 1 tsp red curry powder
- 1 T grated fresh ginger or 1 tsp dried ginger
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Add all ingredients to a small sauce pan.
- Mix thoroughly and gently heat until hot, but not simmering.
- Either mix sauce, noodles, and veggies altogether or serve separate.