Recipe by Kelleigh McMillan
1 lb. green beans, trimmed and broken in half
2 cloves garlic, minced
½ cup walnuts, chopped
1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1 Tablespoon honey
2 Tablespoons olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Sauté garlic in olive oil on medium heat.
2. Add green beans and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Sprinkle the balsamic, honey, salt and pepper over the beans, stir and cook covered for another 2 minutes until beans are bright green and crisp-tender.
4. While beans are cooking, dry roast the chopped walnuts until slightly golden.
5. Pour beans into a serving dish and sprinkle with walnuts.