2 lbs fingerling potatoes
2 lbs green beans
1 clove garlic minced
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
3 TBSP chopped fresh dill
1 TBSP lemon juice
1 TBSP chopped fresh parsley
Sea salt & fresh ground pepper
1. In a large pot, steam potatoes until nearly cooked through.
2. Add green beans and steam 2-3 minutes longer, until bright green and al dente.
3. Remove from water and drain.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients.
5. Drizzle over the potatoes and bean, fold gently to combine and serve warm or at room temperature.