2 cups unpeeled, grated zucchini (2 medium zucchini)
Salt for sprinkling on zucchini
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
4 green onions, including some tender green tops, thinly sliced
1 garlic clove, minced
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
2 drops Tabasco sauce
20-24 baguette slices
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
1) In a medium bowl, sprinkle zucchini with salt and let stand for one hour.
2) Drain and rinse well. Blot dry with a paper towel.
3) Return zucchini to bowl and add remaining ingredients, except baguette slices.
4) Place bread on a baking sheet and spread about 1 Tbsp of zucchini mixture on each slice.
5) Bake until mixture is bubbly, 10-12 minutes.
From The Big Book Of Potluck, By Maryana Vollstedt