From The City Gardeners Cookbook
6 cups broccoli
1 1/2 cups tomatoes
3 green onions (scallions), minced
juice of 1 lemon
1/2 cup yogurt
1/4 tsp salt
2 tsp chopped fresh tarragon
2 tsp chopped fresh basil
freshly ground pepper to taste
1. Lightly steam broccoli until just tender. Rinse under cold water, drain, and place in a serving bowl.
2. Add the tomatoes to the broccoli.
3. To make the dressing, combine the green onions, lemon juice, yogurt, salt tarragon, basil, and pepper.
4. Pour over the vegetables and toss gently until well mixed.
5. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.